We honeymooned at the Oregon coast (with only a disposable camera),
We did humanitarian dental work in Guatemala,
I got my very own kitty (photo compliments of Allison Olesen),
And we moved to St. Anthony, Idaho to finish schooling (pictured here is a little friend trying to hide in our bathtub. He was not harmed.)
I know more than that has happened but these seem to be the only things I took pictures of. Newlywed life is such an adventure!
I can't believe you caught that mouse, and let it go! i'm babysitting my bro's kids while him and his wife are on an anniversary trip and I was about to get them in the bath and big spider popped out of the the curtain next to the tub and I freaked out! they were laughing so hard at me. I made them go get me the shoe to kill it with and the also handed me 2 squares of TP and I told them I needed WAY more that that! they were seriously dying laughing. Then the 7 and 6 year old girls said, do you want me to kill it?! and i said YESSSSSSSS! but then i ended up killing it.....and then i found five dollars. HAHA
ReplyDelete