That is what brings us to this blog today. Tom and I were married January 22, 2010 in the Twin Falls, Idaho LDS temple.
To make it REALLY official, we now have this blog.
I love it Linds! I'm excited for this! i like the fish...you would have some type of animal on your blog! :)remember how tustians dog married her grandpa?!! hahaha
I love it Linds! I'm excited for this! i like the fish...you would have some type of animal on your blog! :)remember how tustians dog married her grandpa?!! hahaha
ReplyDeletehahaha oh Rachel. I told my husband and he thought it was pretty hilarious too.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am glad you like the fish. I was hoping someone would notice them.
ReplyDeleteP.P.S. Did you feed them?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha Lindsay I just spent 5 minutes feeding your fish! Cute!!!! Only Lindsay!!!
ReplyDeleteyou can feed them?? i didn't know that!! haha, i've told like all my family that story..it's the greatest!
ReplyDeleteumm ok now that i have fed them...i want them on my blog! that's way cool!
ReplyDeletethey're under the basic gadgets!
ReplyDeleteyahoooooo-adoodoodoodles! yipperrippers!
ReplyDelete