Isn't funny how people tell you all about marriage before you get married? And isn't it funny how you think "I'm not stupid. I can be married." therefore, you don't really listen?
And then, you're married. And then you realize that you should have listened.
maybe that's just me.
I never thought about how hard it would be to combine two lives together. I always thought that meant compromise and telling someone where you are all the time (like with your parents). But it is very literal. We are trying to SMOOSH two lives together, and it makes for one very busy combined life.
The 7-week break between Spring and Fall semester used to be time for me to go back to Oregon, spend time with family, and save up some money working at Subway. That was pretty much it.
But, now I have a home to take care of, a husband studying for the DAT, and some sort of family reunion every weekend.
Oh how the Spice Girls mislead me.
I couldn't agree with you more! But that's what makes it an adventure and everyday a little more exciting and difficult!.. We love it
ReplyDeletehaha i don't know about the whole marriage part but when i say your title i def thought of the spice girls song so i'm glad you mentioned it at the end of it! haha
ReplyDelete