Background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

And more happened....

After we got back from Australia, we moved to Raliegh, North Carolina to work for the summer. Tom became a door-to-door salesman for Moxie Pest Control and I worked as one of many secretaries in the office. North Carolina was a great experience and we loved the people we worked with, including our boss!

Most of the Moxie crew at Chase's Surprise B-Day Party
Myrtle Beach, which was AWESOME!
Visiting Mariah and Sam in Savannah, Georgia. Loved it.

However, I also was miserable a lot of the time...because I was in my first trimester.

11 weeks
16 weeks

17 weeks. He's so handsome! And skinny.


24 weeks


Today I am 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy! He kicks and punches and hiccups like crazy. And I love it. I love knowing my baby is healthy, even if he makes me pretty dang sick. I am so excited for him to be a part of our family and have been having a hard time not buying all the bargain baby stuff I can find. I go through phases of "scared out of my mind," but I know that if all those other moms out there can do it, I can do it too. And that makes me excited.

26 weeks (with Emilee at the Moxie banquet)
We have since moved to West Jordan, Utah and Tom has started dental school at Roseman University because he is super smart and awesome.
Tom at the White Coat Ceremony. He's such a hunk.

2 comments:

  1. you finally can pass as pregnant! I wasn't convinced before! But you look great and I hope you are feeling better! Boys are absolutely a hoot, and there is something priceless about a mommy and her little boy! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I love blog updates. :) I'm sorry you've had a miserable pregnancy, I hope it's getting better as it goes along. And I love D.I. and KSL like a mad woman, seriously.

    ReplyDelete