Background

Monday, June 27, 2011

Much to Say, Much to Do.

Okay, well I guess I haven't had that much to say, but I have been busy.

I got a full-time job in Idaho Falls working as a receptionist. The commute stinks (45 minutes one way) and I'm definitely not a morning person--I have to be to work by 8. However, I LOVE my job! It is so laid-back and so are the people I work with. It is a small office and I really enjoy it.
We took Opie to the vet last week because she was limping. She would get really upset anytime we touched her leg. Tom was afraid he had hurt her when he was making her do back flips or something (no way) so we took her. They anesthetized her and took 2 X-Rays, coming to the conclusion that nothing was wrong. Maybe a pulled muscle or a bruise. Awesome. So we are $139 out, meaning this week Tom and I carpool to Rexburg where I then carpool with a coworker to Idaho Falls who luckily won't make me pay gas money until I get paid. I think we have a total of $20 in our account, which will soon be used for gas.
Which reminds me, we watched Dumb and Dumber this weekend and notice that gas cost $1.09! ugh.

1 comment:

  1. This post is hilarious. Hope Opie feels better soon:)

    ReplyDelete