Ezra is 12 months. Happy Birthday, Buddy!
I cannot believe it has been a year since Ezra came into this world. This has been the hardest, most wonderful, most unique experience of my life. This little boy has brought a level of love into our home that I didn't know could exist.
Loves:
Dislikes:
I cannot believe it has been a year since Ezra came into this world. This has been the hardest, most wonderful, most unique experience of my life. This little boy has brought a level of love into our home that I didn't know could exist.
Loves:
- Graham crackers
- Pretzels
- Milk (sometimes)
- Birthday Cake!
- Bananas (of course)
- Drinking from mommy's water bottle
- Drinking from anything that resembles a cup
- Begging for food
- Swimming
- Mac n Cheese
- Practicing walking
- Hanging out with kids
- Poking and scratching....
- Playing with remotes
- Typing
- Copying what mommy and daddy do
- Playing "hand soccer."
- Clapping
Dislikes:
- Most vegetables
- Leaving mommy
- Being tired (what a surprise)
- Teething. One year molars, yikes!
- Predictable naps (guuuhhh)











Man I wish you lived here already! I am keeping my eyes peeled for the right house for you guys! Your little man is super cute...although I am pretty sure my youngest man would crush yours with his big toe...unless Ezra got super big in the time since we've seen you lol can't wait until they can be besties!
ReplyDelete