So I'm a little behind, but Ezra turned 4 months old on May 7th! Here is what was up with our little guy:
- At his 4 month check-up (which was today because the doctor has been out of town) he weighed 13.7 lbs (5th percentile), was 24 1/4" long (5th percentile), and had a head circumference of 16.4" (25th percentile). He's a little guy with a big head! I predict a growth spurt soon, though.
- He can use his hands very well! He loves to grab, scratch, pinch, and just explore with them.
- He loves his swing. When we can't get him to sleep, it works every time. He also loves watching the mobile.
- He still loves to be swaddled. Those hands can really get in the way.
- He loves bath time!
- He is very happy and talkative
- He sleeps through the night. He usually needs his binky to be re-inserted once or twice.
- He's hot-blooded. He gets sweaty really easy and doesn't mind the cold too much.
- He still loves lights.
- He has started grabbing his feet and can pinch REALLY HARD with his toes!
- He loves to suck on his hand. He sometimes gets his whole fist in his mouth.
- His hands are the focus of everything he does. He watches them, he holds his own hands, he sucks on them, and he curses them when they take his pacifier. He is really good at grabbing what he wants, which means mommy and daddy have to pay attention to what he can reach!
- He's a champ at tummy time and doesn't mind it at all (unless he's tired). He enjoys new perspectives!
Super cute little man cub you've got there! But seriously so little...we just weighed Ben at a relatives house...only semi-accurate but he was already 13 pounds at only 2 months, and Ethan was about 12 pounds at 2 months...so basically it looks like my boys will dominate lol
ReplyDeleteThe tub pic is ridiculously adorable.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. And I figured I'd let you know that I was looking at it. I like to know who is blog stalking me. Haha. You are more than welcome to read my blog or just look at the pictures.
ReplyDeletehttp://fairiesandfootball.blogspot.com/
Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have one cute little boy!