How Far Along: 32 weeks.
Size of the Baby: 4 pounds
Weight gain/loss: I've gained about 20 pounds total.
Sleep: I wake up coughing from acid every time I sleep, which often leads to throwing up. Fun.
Best Moment of the Week: Suprise baby shower by the in-laws. So sweet!
Movement: He still moves a lot, though now it's more controlled. He sticks his feet out until I think he's going to rip right through my belly. I'm sticking his feet back in regularly.
Symptoms: Uncomfortble. Still nauseous a lot and throwing up more. Though I think the throwing up is now from the bad acid.
Food Cravings: Milk. Usually nothing really sounds good. I have been wanting mashed potatoes lately.
Gender: Boy
Belly Button - In or Out?: The same, depends on my position.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Everything! Okay, not everything, but most things.
Labor Signs: None
Wedding ring on or off: On
What I Miss: Being comfortable. Still miss it.
What I am looking forward to: Being comfortable again.
Nursery: Haven't decorated yet, but I got some nice things from my in-laws :)
Emotions: Just really really tired.
Stupid things I have done: Can't really think of any!
I have acid reflux normally and before I was pregnant the doctor told me once to put a brick at the head of the bed under the mattress so your at a slight slant. Then the acid can't get up your throat as easily. Thats another reason I loved my recliner while pregnant.
ReplyDeleteOh really?? I have it normally too, just not this bad. That is a good idea. Did you try it?
DeleteSorry about the reflux issues...even without having it normally pregnancy tends to cause it at least mildly! You look great- hope the last 8 weeks treat you well! Woo hoo for the single digit week countdown!
ReplyDelete