Background

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Cool Life

Here is some of what we've been up to since I last posted.

We signed up to work for a pest control company name Moxie. As part of a bonus for signing up, they paid for both of us to go on a cruise with all of the employees. We cruised 5 days, stopping in Cabo San Lucas. We had so much fun!

 There were photographers everywhere begging us to just get our picture taken. Tom and I took some glamour shots, and Tom's turned out the best by far.


In Cabo we had tons of fun. Snorkeling was great, but no pictures :( Same thing with riding scooters around. But we did get pictures from para sailing and, by far my favorite part, holding a baby leopard!









We also stopped at the San Diego Zoo before we headed home. Once again, my dreams came true by getting to hold another animal--Toucan Sam! (He has a real name, I just don't remember.) We also saw two of the very few pandas in the US.



Probably the best vacation I've ever gone on! I would recommend a cruise to anyone, just be prepared to gain some weight...so much free food!

1 comment: