Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

We're having a Baby!

...sometime down the road. But we are preparing for that day by seeing what our babies will look like:




I suddenly don't want any girls....

7 comments:

  1. ...
    wow.
    haha

    i get my hair done @ adiva here in baker, it's an aveda salon so the hair color is all natural plant derived blah blah blah... its good stuff. :)
    you should come see me and we can have a hair date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Jared and I did that a while ago and we had some funky looking kids, but I think your girl takes the cake, and you boy is kind of cute haha => Jared and I were both laughing sooooo hard when we saw them! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Lindsay Lou so I just read the first line and I got soooo excited I almost didn't read on! Good thing I did! I would have started quite the rumor! Your girls will be adorable! So will your boys! Honestly with you and Tom how could they be otherwise. Love ya tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog! And it's just as funny as I expected:) Hope you keep up with your challenge thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! Since you blog is private I forget to look at it (I use google reader. Obviously I have been missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog. And Stephica is really ugly. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete