It tooks hours of shooting to get the perfect shot. Thanks to my husband and his high-quality iPhone
I made Tom take this picture because I dyed my hair. However, you can't really tell in the picture. It's called Navajo Bronze or, as Tom calls it, brown. I think I feel more in touch with my ancestors now.
So, my day today:
7:00 am wake up
7:30 am head to Rexburg
8:00 am editing class
11:00 am work
6:00 pm dye my hair!
Sometime during the night: Talked to Miranda on the phone, ate dinner, and watched Iron Man 2.
your comments on my blog are always day makers. :)
ReplyDeletelove the navajoness.
(that was to be read navajoness as in, the jonas brothers meets the navajos.)
ReplyDeleteDzith'na'o'dith'hle. That's Navajo for "I like your hair." (Actually, it's really the name of a town on the reservation near Farmington, New Mexico.)
ReplyDeleteha You guys crack me up.
ReplyDelete